Station 2 is located on Route 9 and was built in 1992 as a second firehouse in order to better serve the community. The Friars of the Atonement of Graymoor donated the parcel of land to the Company for this purpose.
It serves as our Headquarters, with bays for eight vehicles, a state of the art radio room, three offices, members lounge, a classroom / cafeteria, a full kitchen, a complete gym, and a meeting room on the first floor. Downstairs also contains member restrooms, equipped with showers, as well as public restrooms.
After undergoing an expansion and renovations, Station 2 was dedicated on October 19, 2002 and is a wonderful addition to the community, as well as the members of the fire company.
Copyright © 2023 Garrison Volunteer Fire Company, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
1616 Route 9
Garrison, NY 10524
Phone: (845) 424-4406
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - CALL 911